View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 01:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
I sure hope you don't have to have more surgery. It isn't any fun is it....
Try all conservative things before you agree to it. I am fused C3-7, and go back into PT therapy next week. I sure hope it works out the best for you. NT will be here to support you no matter what. Glad you found us, and a big welcome to you. ginnie

How long after surgery for an ACDF multi level does it take for a fusion? I was told by my Or tho Doc that he saw movement with flexion and extension xrays. What does that mean? Sounds like a Nonunion to me. I haven't gotten the official report yet from my recent MRI from the Doc. I do have the report but I have to wait for another appointment to discuss the findings. My Doc says "he's not sure" if I am fused or not. Not sure???? How and what determines if there is a fusion? I've had xrays and an MRI. He also did mention that he would know for sure if he "went in and explored".What? This is what I have found out: when you are told something then the Dictated report comes back, there is quite a difference in the translation. If there was a mistake made, own up to it. Don't hide or try to make excuses for it. This is my interpretation only. It's time to sever this relationship and find someone who can fix his mess. More info when it is available to me. Thank you for being there!
pompoo419 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (03-09-2013)