View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 05:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim091866 View Post
Bob, I did not mean any disrespect to you, Ron or Reverette. I guess I was trying to say that we all talk of trying this or that or the latest study and it just gets frustrating. Much like a verse in Amazing Grace we aren't any closer than when we first begun!
There, you just did it again: excellent writing; I would not have thought to say this: "Much like a verse in Amazing Grace we aren't any closer than when we first begun!" Using old words in new circumstances.

We are all sharing the same frustrations. The whole Parkinson's system is chasing its tail. But don't go and get too discouraged, Caveman Jim.

And you a fireman? I don't think you are atypical Parkinson's and probably there is no such thing as typical Parkinson's, but you must have been an atypical fireman! The other firemen must have thought you were a philosopher or something; a writer.
I cried when you said how much you loved your wife. It jumped off the page and hit me squarely in the heart. I was not expecting that at all. I think Parkies have immense inner lives and sometimes it just comes pouring out, to the astonishment of all.
As the blessing says, "May you lead an interesting life."
And we say "Enough with the interesting part already; grant us a healthy happy part."
Bob Dawson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brain patch (03-11-2013), Jim091866 (03-10-2013)