View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 07:53 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Brian
Can you break it in half, for bed time and then when you get awake? I agree call the doc. If he changes your dose that new script will be covered as it is a change even if early.

I have Valium for spasms, but I am not given it for anxiety, but for muscle spasms. It is not something that I would be perscribed every day. The Klonopin would, but it does not work in reverse to help spasms.

I have no REM sleep.....and I am tired of dreaming about public restrooms. They are always dirty, unusable, or biker men in them. Two nights ago I opened a stall in the dream and it was spotless but no toilet in it. It was in a school and near the teachers lounge was a restroom, but had a frosted window and ill fitting door.

Dd googled and it said about clutter in life that needs to be ridden and no privacy. Considered a common dream. Many times my dreams have bathrooms in them?

Oh, dang...it was about Klonopin, over the weekend try to break in half to get through. I hope. The increase helps. Maybe he will add at least .5 more in the day time.
Di

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-10-2013), Dmom3005 (03-12-2013), waves (03-10-2013)