View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 01:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
If there is any question about what your doctor is doing, get another opinion. If non fusion occured, going "IN" isn't going to do much. Exploring can be done with MRI. I wouldn't go that route unless another doc. concured with this dx, that surgery was necessary. Do you have a bone grown stimulator?
Did you have doner bone put in? Keep in touch. You can PM me anytime. Will give you my # if you need to talk. ginnie

Hi Ginnie and thanks for your help. I did use the Bone Growth Stimulator for 4 months 4 he's. A day. This is workers comp. I have had 3 opinions thus far. I didn't have any donor bone. He used the fragments from the ACDF. I had a facet block done on wed which was terrible! It was done at C3-4 level. For the first time in 10 months, yesterday wasn't too bad! Today, the crunching is back along with the tingling. My surgery was May 3,2012. C4-5, C5-6, and C6-7. I have been having snapping and crunching. My right arm and hand gets very cold. I still have tingling going down both arms to my fingers. EMG report found Carpal Tunnel and
Cubital Tunnel. I guess there is one nerve trapped in my elbow and.
two at my wrist. I went for an IME independent medical exam. That Doc won't do a Carpal
Tunnel surgery until the neck is addressed. I now have to wait and see if they will send me to a Neurosurgeon. Something just isn't right. I have a 4" scar that looks bad. I have been taking pictures with my web can every month. Some days the scar gets purple. I have seen a few people after their surgery with a much smaller scar! That is all for now. More next time. Thanks again!
pompoo419 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote