Old 03-10-2013, 04:54 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Bbb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dawson View Post
Well that's the best thing I have heard since the cops let me off with a warning.
If this is really happening, it would be spectacular to get through The Barrier, and we should cheerlead for it; write to them asking for all updates, show our thanks and support.
... if it appears to be real, there should be pressure made to apply the resources needed, to speed it up.
If it is real, it for sure picks up a Nobel Prize
================================================== ========

My fault I think. I always knew about the two parallel approaches, but never realised that was causing confusion. In some ways, I felt it was contradictory. One group trying to open up the BBB to get drugs in. Another group trying to shut it down to keep toxins out.
However, The group trying to open it up to get drugs in, will limit the open period time. There will not be a lot of toxins going in, since they are likely to be larger molecules than the drugs.
I have written to Dr Egle Solito, and received a very pleasant and s upportive reply. so I have an idea!! How about I write her inviting her to post an appraisal of my paper, and the chances of success by this route.
If she does not want the hassle of joining, she can send it to me to post.
This may take some time so please be patient. However I think this is the best candidate we have had for a very long time, and have spent 35 years in chemical research.

Ron
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bob Dawson (03-10-2013), dilmar (03-10-2013), olsen (03-10-2013)