Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Red face

Hi DiMarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiMarie View Post
For three weeks Wave's oh that is rough.
not sure i understand... If we sprang forward now, getting up early for work (or an am appointment) would mean getting up in the dark - not fun - have enough of that already. we wouldn't exactly be saving much daylight... yet.

The impact of DST is relative to one's latitude... maybe they set it up this way for the EU because there is less territory in more southern areas.... that would be my only guess.

i have often wished they would do daylight savings the same all over the world - or not at all anywhere in the world. you see, apart from being thrown by the time change, i am thrown by having to keep track of the time difference between myself and others who change the clocks on a different date. ihope that wasn't confusing - if it was, apologies and ignore it. i'm feeling a bit fuzzy.

Quote:
I wish they woul legislate the daylight savings for extra light traveling at night.
current DST does indeed give 1 hour extra light later in the day... less earlier in the morning.... i am confused? are you saying you'd like a bigger time shift, like 2 hours or something?

----------------------------------

hope everyone remembered to change their clocks forward - where applicable!

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (03-10-2013), Dmom3005 (03-10-2013)