View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 12:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterS View Post
Unfortunately, even with only 2.5 credits left in just English, they just won't allow for it. My principal told me last week she will no longer accommodate me. Not like she has been lately. We are trying to get it so I only have morning classes or just English. But I still just think the best thing for me, is dropping out. I don't like it, but I hurt worse, meds aren't working, i'm getting emotional again, and plus even when I do go to School I find out later that they say that they(the principal) find me threatening. All because I wore a 'trenchcoat' to school. Yes well, that Trenchcoat was my favorite LONGCOAT that I got from good will for 8 dollars
Well u need that to graduate right?? or what do u have to finish in summer? Im sorry your getting emotional--most off that your in pain --did u let them know meds not working for --you maybe they need to adjust the meds. Try to stay calm my friend-- stress will make things more intense. Trenchcoat thing is stupid ---people make much to do about nothing maybe they never seen movie breakfast club --lol.
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (03-10-2013)