View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 02:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain patch View Post
Hang tough my friends! I know this life is hard but try to find something positive and hold on. I love that Bob Dawson cranks up the Rolling Stones when things get too painful. I turn to music as well to get my mind out of hell. Crank up your stereo with some music you love and I promise it will help. I found a new group on u-tube that I love, it is called HIM digital versatile doom live at the Orpheum theatre. Check it out. I live in pain everyday now since 2006 but I find the day goes much better if I am moving in stereo.
Also, just so you know about the whole death part. I had a near death experience- they call it near death but I was actually totally dead for awhile and I promise you that we have a wonderful place to go to after this life. I personally have been there. I tell you that life does not end and what is waiting for us is so awesome I am looking forward to returning. The worst part is suffering in this life. But it is actually teaching us, changing us, refining us. Where we are going after this life is grand and pain free. I am telling you this so that you can see that there is hope even when it seems like there is no hope.
I love all you Parkinson's people. My dad has been facing this terrible disease like a champ. I am sorry for your temporary suffering. Trust me. It is temporary. Now get your music on.
Brain

i too have had an oout of body exoerience although I was not in any immediate danger nor even ill. It just hapened but the emotions you describe are the same and I am an atheist, but the one thilng I have come away with is this.

care about the ones you love and remember love yourself faults and all

I sign much of my work with

Take care jof you and yours and all else will fall in place.

ps keep writing there are many that like me don't have parinson's but still feel the same emotions even thoough the disease is different.
Thelma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brain patch (03-10-2013)