View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 08:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank you!

Thank you to all for your responses and tips. Like I said initially, I do value your input, and your compassion is comforting. So, hypnosis well may be worth a try as part of my regular pain management regimen.

To add to it, lately I have been quite down about all the things I used to do that I cannot do now because of RSD. The list is long as I'm certain many of yours is too. The limitations are so frustrating, especially when it comes to my grandkids. I will ask for a recommendation from my Doctor; I believe a psychologist combo hypnotist will be best for me too <<shelbie4u>>. I have never been hypnotized before, so I do not even know if I can be hypnotized.

On top of it all, I've just been diagnosed with restrictive pulmonary disorder. I have an appointment coming up with a pulmonologist to further diagnose and manage my breathing problem. I'm out of breath with the simplist tasks. I think it is likely from my inactivity and weight gain, but I'll let the Doctor decide. Just another bump in the road I guess.

My insurance just changed too. I had fantastic insurance before I retired early on disability. I'm in scary territory now insurance wise <<crpssongbird>. I will seek a preauthorization.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if there was a cure? I know I am dreaming, but I'm also trying to remain positive. Remission would even be quite fantastic. <<birchlake>>.

Thanks again to all of you. I hope for you many good days ahead.
Djhasty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote