View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 02:51 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Thanks mg, don, ginnie and Holles,

I guess I'll reply all at once to make things easier. The wrench in all this is that everything seems to come and go and change in intensity. I can't believe it is wise to have to wait until things are permanent for them to take it seriously. But the worst thing right now is waking up or being kept awake by this dull aching tightness in my right lower leg mainly. It makes it impossible to get comfortable and fall asleep. I also wake up with cramping and sort of a feeling of parts falling asleep or numb. It even happens in my jaw and mouth area which is a bit scary. I really don't want to go on any strong sleep aids. I've taken melatonin but it seems to make me really groggy the next day.

I am not sure what I will do about the arm emg. Trying to decide if it's worth the cost since, at this point, I'm not feeling the arm symptoms like I was before. I have insurance but will still have to pay 20% of it. The neurologist has set me up for physical therapy for my neck as well as my lumbar degeneration.

Thanks again everyone for the words of encouragement. I will look into myofascial pain syndrome. My last job of 8 years really beat me up physically and probably caused my spine issues. Lots of driving and jumping around... and stress is showing its toll.

StrongerMan
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (03-11-2013)