Thread: Aspirin
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 05:06 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I am not a TOS patient, but I have alot of chronic inflammatory pain... and have had it most of my long life.

I find aspirin is very very useful. It works for me better than anything else. Some of us on PN here use it for burning nerve pain with great success.

I find that AlkaSeltzer original formula works the best. You dissolve it in water and the aspirin is absorbed so fast, in solution you will be totally surprised!

I get mine at WalMart, Equate brand, and it is just so inexpensive for the relief and reduction of inflammatory pain, it is almost "free"...

We studied this dosage form in the late 60's when I was in college... Aspirin in solution is as fast as an IV injection. It is one product that was accidentally produced before the understanding of it was fully appreciated.

I don't use it 24/7, but when things get away from me, it never fails to provide almost instant relief.
People with complex bleeding or clotting issues should ask their doctors before using any aspirin product. But don't discount aspirin in some form for some kinds of pain.
Using aspirin in solution form will be the least disturbing to your stomach, as well.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
chroma (05-17-2015), jkl626 (03-14-2013)