Thread: 6 months pcs
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 03:27 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse1 View Post
Peter11,

Did you always have neck pain? I am 4 months PCS and like you my headaches have decreased, but they with still be aggravated by too much noise, light, activity and stress. I had neck pain, but only noticed it 2 months after injury. I was getting wave sensations through my body, which I am told is tension. In my case I feel that this has led to neck pain, it is only now that I am taking anxiety medication with pain killing qualities that my symptoms are dissipating.
Thanks for the input Mouse, Yes My headaches are exactly the same,, slowly diminishing but are aggravated by sound, stress, etc…. and yes I only noticed my neck pain recently… but I think this may be because my headaches are going. Throughout the whole ordeal I had neck pain, but now it seems to be more of a tense neck. I believe this tense neck and muscles contribute, and may even be the sole cause of my headache. I have had neck pain on and off for years, I have always been a ‘stress head’ and I think this is the reason for my neck pain, along with my poor posture which I’m working on at the moment.
Peter11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mouse1 (03-12-2013)