Thread: 6 months pcs
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 04:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter11 View Post
Thanks for the input Mouse, Yes My headaches are exactly the same,, slowly diminishing but are aggravated by sound, stress, etc…. and yes I only noticed my neck pain recently… but I think this may be because my headaches are going. Throughout the whole ordeal I had neck pain, but now it seems to be more of a tense neck. I believe this tense neck and muscles contribute, and may even be the sole cause of my headache. I have had neck pain on and off for years, I have always been a ‘stress head’ and I think this is the reason for my neck pain, along with my poor posture which I’m working on at the moment.
Peter,

Maybe you need to speak to your doctor about what medications are available to relieve stress, tension, migraines and fatigue. I find that Cymbalta helps with all these areas, but it does have side effects and can cause fatigue and sleepyness. It also has withdrawal symptoms so it might not be for you and I wouldn't want to recommend it because it affects everyone differently and I don't know what stage your at. It is really helping me with my mood, pain, tension and it has given me a lot of energy, therefore I can do more and I am more optimistic about the future.
mouse1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote