View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 09:15 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake8105 View Post
Thanks mrsD, I probably speak for everyone when I say I'm so thankful your on here and willing to help everyone.
This is great info, as I am in the same boat. Dr gave me 1 cc B12 injection per month seems to help for a few days after the shot so now I take 2 per month.along with a good multi vitamin,omega-3,B-1 300,Magnesium 250,Niacin 500 and Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500,alpha-Lipoic Acid 200.Thinking it is due to alcohol I wonder if I need something else .All the vitamins I had to figure out on my own except the injection .This with Gabapentin 300x4,oxy condone 5x3 and Amitriptyline 150 at bedtime.It helps somewhat but doesn't touch the severe flare ups that can last for days.I live in constant pain if I can knock it down a little more I am open for anything! Sometimes I can barely walk, need help it has took my life away.I am great full I found you guys since I have been praying for guidance ! I know you guys know what I am going through.I would not wish this on anybody but it is nice to know I am not alone. With all the very informed and knowledgable people here gives me hope that I had lost along time ago.Thanks so much!
Beachbum65 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote