View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 01:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Oh no Ginnie, I'm sorry to hear you fell! Are you ok? Was it a soft landing on the mulch lol? I'm not laughing, honest! Not if you were hurt anyway...

Occupational therapy came out to the house today and have been amazing, they suggested things they could offer that would help (raised loo seats, toilet surround, perching stool, bed rail, high back chair and a battery run bath seat lift) and surprised me by coming back with most of it today. The chair and the bath lift should be here tomorrow, I just can't believe how quick and helpful they've been.

Pain wise I'm bad today but mentally better than I was. I feel a bit mixed about the help from OT, it's a mix of a huge amount of gratitude and a bit of sadness that I need the help. I got about five hours sleep last night which is very good for me for recently. I only woke up once too, an hour before the alarm was due to go off. Maybe that's why I feel a bit perkier today despite the pain. I've been more active today and I can feel it but still am glad I have been.

How are you doing? I really hope you didn't hurt yourself with the fall. Thanks for being so great since I joined, it's really nice to be able to talk to someone and you've been really kind. xx
KathyUK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (03-12-2013)