View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 08:06 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I am so glad you finally got that diagnosis! I know it had to be frustrating to be stuck with only your gut instincts telling you "This is autism, why won't they believe me?" and the professionals telling you things were fine. This kind of a tragedy really shakes up the country, it's so sad because like it's been said, the child probably had no idea that if he did what he did that the result would be what happened. Now he has to live with that and feel guilty all his life long. And that boy's family now lost their precious son.

Like has been said, I think that it's a terrible tragedy but it could have been averted had the school had metal detectors and a policy of making the students walk through it. That shouldn't just be for high schools, elm & middle schools both should have that kind of policy in place too.

Good luck Gina Marie, I am glad you got the DX, that is a big part of the battle to treat AS/HF. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Pamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote