View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 03:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
What is an Integrative MD. I have gone through menopause and have thought of taking natural hormones - but I have never heard of that test. Is it a blood test?

As for the B12 and Vit D - yes they have been tested by blood and also at the cell level. My Vit D was really low, which is crazy because I live in Arizona. The B's were ok - on the low end of normal - but I take a B shot nearly every week for the past couple of years, and I can say that helps me sooo much! I feel more energetic and helps my PN also
Thanks for the advice - look forward to your reply.
Tina
Neurotransmitters can be tested with blood and saliva (all day test, you do it four times during a day) Cortisol, seratonin, etc. It can pinpoint problems and help so much!!!! A safe way, no meds!

Yes, I take bio identical hormones and pregnenalone, 7 Keto DHEA. Amazing for me! I get blood and saliva testing to make sure my levels are all good and balanced. I had migraines for years and all I needed was the right balance of hormones. What a terrible waste of time that was caused by doctors that didn't understand what to do. A real shame. Thankfully, there are wonderful integrative MD's that know so much more.

Last edited by Sallysblooms; 03-12-2013 at 04:04 PM.
Sallysblooms is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote