View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 03:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katieaero View Post
I will say this, I feel like there is more risk than benefits to any back surgery for me, at the moment. While I am in pain, I've been dealing with it for years. I think that one reason I went to the dr with this again is because my hubby is worried I will be holding my son one day and that I might drop him because of my arm. I don't feel that is a fair fear for my hubby to have and so I told him I would go to get my neck addressed by Drs. But yes, I am in pain, but I think the risks still outweigh the benefits when it comes to surgery.
I agree 100% i had no choice --i had acdf in 2010 on c4 thru c7 but all 4 disc were spinal cord compressed. Without surgery I was be parlyzed. I have no regrets but I also didnt feel I had a choice either --lol--kinda made it easy. What if its the cyst causing the prob --did they ever tell you the size? It may be a simple not invasive procedure to drain it but I would seek out the best neuro surgeon u could find. Seek 2-3 surgery for anything should be last resort.
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote