View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 05:09 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Heart Hi Kathy

Getting an OT is great!!!!! Guess what my son does...Yep he is an OPT. Has been one these past 10 years. Went Navy for the GI bill, got his education. he found his calling in caretaking with me for my mother while she declined. He was with her when she passed too. He is exteremly good at what he does, and helps me as well.
Yeh I took a spill, hit my shin first, twisted left, landed on my back with my head hitting mulch. Two weeks ago. I got my evaluation done today. I have lost alot of ground since my last spinal fusion. I am going in for a tune up! I will get better no doubt in my mind. going back to the place that got me going after my surgery. I trust them.

I hope you are doing better now that you have a bit of help. All those things recommended will help you to get around better and be more comforatble and secure. That helps the mental well being. It is hard not to be depressed when these health issues come up. I found help right here Kathy with the people I have met. I think NT helps me keep my own sanity.

I do like hearing what is going on in your life. You are doing all the right things to help yourself. Keep in touch. I am here to yak to anytime! xxginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
KathyUK (03-13-2013)