View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 08:28 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I understand where you're coming from NowIsAll. I have felt afraid for my life too from the aggression. My son used a broomstick one time and one time he clocked me on the side of the head when I didn't see it coming. I often wonder what kind of a future he's going to have, if he will ever experience Love, and I have to hodl on to the hope that he will, that out there is someone a lovely young woman who will love being with him. I hang on to that hope and it's what gets me through each trying day.

I wish you well with getting your son's new illness dx'd. I know that can sometimes be very hard to get an accurate dx because of the non-verbal, and the inability to express pain and show you where it hurts. I hope that the dr is able to determine what treatment he needs and get it started. My son takes singular for allergies and it's helping him a lot.

Since this is the first time I've seen you NowIsAll, I want to welcome you to the autism forum on NT. Nice to have you here.

Pamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote