View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 08:30 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Elavil? Tests and no answers/bed ridden

Well I have tried Lyrica,neurontin,cymbalta. All with bad jittery,nausea,out of body feeling. So now he wants me to try elavil. I was going to wait but my symptoms are worse and am sick from the pain meds I think so need to try. Last night I thought I was dying from the pain and from feeling so dizzy and nausea. I was suppose to have another emg though the others showed nothing and a ssp today but moved it to Thurs as I feel so bad. I can barely get out of bed but this is a joy compared to yesterday where I was groaning. Does anyone take elavil?Also how can I be in so much pain for 3 months in just one leg and now the past 3 days also have severe horrible in the other with new issues like numbing and feeling like I can't walk?Also how can one be in this severe of pain and all the tests show nothing? I had emg both the needles and electric current and now another on thurs. I had a mri of spine/brain,mri of ankle/foot,doppler,bone scans,xrays with just showing inflamatory. I have had 2 nerve shots with no relief. If anything all the docs make me worse. The pt made me worse and when I wore the shoe I was crying the next day in pain.Its like the aftermath. Any thoughts?
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote