Thread: Crochet
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 12:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inthesameboat View Post
Any other crochet addicts out there? Yarn is a wonderful thing!
I so look forward to getting back to crocheting, I gave up knitting as I decided to focus on just a coupe of hobbies, I absolutely loved painting especially trying to do English Cottages and gardens like KINKADE loved doing. maybe I will someday get back with painting, but I more less limit myself to two hobbies, that is when I have the time for them. My second is sewing, for our home and myself and hubby, I can not find styles nor fabrics in store bought things that I like, of course the only thing I won't sew is my denim jeans, and every day pull over knit tops. my favorite in crocheting is doilies and table toppers, pineapple rose patterns and love to challenge myself with those that are complicated patterns. I have self taught myself through all my hobbies, I thank the Lord for getting me through a brief period of blindness from a stroke some years back, enabling me to do things but I think my greatest need was to be healed so that I could be the caregiver 24-7 for my husband, we will soon to be blessed with our 57th wedding anniversary. I am fairly new to the site. Feel blessed to have found it here. Wishing all a good day. Patti
foreverhavehope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote