View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 03:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liftyourhands7 View Post
I was diagnosed with full body SFSN 2 years ago, I have been noticing in the last couple of days that I'm feeling weaker in my legs , I know Small Fiber can turn into Large Fiber and I'm worried this might be happening to me, my last EMG was done in June of last year "2012", it was my 3rd EMG and it was Normal. So my question is, Can Small Fiber Sensory Neuropathy cause weakness? thanks for your help. Jan

Luke 1:37, Nothing is impossible with God.

Hi Lift,

I guess you should try to differentiate between actual weakness and a "feeling of weakness". With feet flat on floor lift up on both the balls of your feet. Any weakness? Again with feet flat on floor lift feet off ground keeping heel on floor. Any weakness there? Can you balance on one leg? Is it relatively the same on both sides? How do you feel going up and down steps? Small fibre can cause many funny feelings and I have had a feeling of running water down my legs which made me feel wobbly and weak but no true actual weakness. Same with numbness. I have migrating numb spots all over but no true numbness. Only a feeling of numbness.

Last edited by Aussie99; 03-13-2013 at 05:30 AM.
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote