Thread: Root Canal
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 09:58 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi sansglee,

I'm not sure which tooth you are referring to in this post. However the root canaled tooth is infected, all root canaled teeth are. They don't have to show any pathology on a x-ray until the infection has spread into the jawbone. I've explained all of this several times on this forum but if you need me to repeat it, I will.

The tooth that has the cavity.... get it restored asap before it becomes a bigger problem. Also just so you are aware.... "tooth decay" is actually a bacterial infection. That's why it's important to remove the decay and restore the tooth before the decay/infection spread further into the tooth.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansglee View Post
Thanks Bryanna for your reply.

I hope there is no infection. since they checked that tooth 3 weeks ago with an x-ray and they told me its good. But i don't why its doing that now.

Say if there is a infection on that tooth, then what would be best to do ? This dental issue(money issue), its like non stop problems for me. i checked in for getting the crown, but the dentist, talked me in to cleaning which i did a part last week and i ll be doing the remaining next week. sometimes i feel like so stressed because of this and i also thought about just extracting that tooth out..

will the hygiene (cleaning dentist) ll be able to tell, if there is a infection or not?

i really appreciate your help.. Thanks a lot ... thanks
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote