View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 02:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Herritage View Post
Have you tried therapy? It's a big help for those of us who have had our lives suddenly changed by things such as chronic pain. Some ppl cope and handle stress better than others. A good therapist should help you out a lot because medication is only a small part of the process.
I am seeing a Psychologist, who does bio-feedback and Hypnotherapy. It does help a LOT. It's just for some reason the last few weeks my arm has been getting worse. Believe me I didn't WANT to be on opiates for a long length of time, I have issues with constipation. But I'm kind of afraid it's progressing. Even with the therapy, physical therapy, and other medications that we have tried. Unfortunately I'm pretty much down to opiates for the pain relief because of all my reactions to the other meds...... it was a last ditch resort. But, I seriously couldn't handle the level of pain it had gotten to. I had been trying self-hypnosis and Epsom baths and everything before calling my doc's office who then told me to go to er......I hate the ER. lol
CRPSsongbird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote