View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 06:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain patch View Post
No. That is not what I am saying. What I am telling you is that no matter if your brain is damaged for life, you still have a life and you will have to find ways to work around the disability. It is a new kind of life but all hope is not gone. I know it is hard hearing what the doctors are saying. I too have a brain injury that looks like it is for life. I also had liver and kidney failure that they told me I would die from and am almost 100 percent healed from that. Do you have a fighting spirit? It can go a long way.
Brain
Yes! I have decided to prove them wrong! I will do everything to show them that there is a way. I haven't given up yet! I am super positive that this will heal with time! Even if not, I'll learn to live with that! I think the most importasnt thing is, to NOT get depressive about it. I think everything is possible with a positive attitude.
The worst thing are my parents. They just can't deal with the fact that I'll come back not as healthy as I used to be. They shout at me, that this is all my fault and that I am just imagine that.
The last time they told me that, I started spoert with a concussion...
Lui is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brain patch (03-13-2013), MiaVita2012 (03-13-2013)