Thread: Root Canal
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 09:25 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi sansglee,

The tooth with the cavity hopefully just needs a filling. If the decay goes deep into the nerve then you would have to chose either a root canal or extraction.

Regarding ALL root canaled teeth..... irrelevant of when, how or why the root canal was done the tooth is infected. The root canal procedure cannot remove all of the nerve tissue from inside of the tiny canals. This nerve tissue is infected and it resides inside of the tiny canals ... that is what causes the tooth to be chronically infected.

The dental care that you have received is typical. Most dental offices suggest root canaling teeth unless the patient is knowledgeable about the infection residing in the tooth. With those patients, the dentist knows not to even suggest it.

I hope I have explained things ok...
Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansglee View Post
Thanks for your reply Bryanna.

Regarding Cavity tooth --
So yeah, i ll book an appointment for the cavity tooth ASAP. But again do i need to a root canal on that cavity tooth ? or just cleaning up the cavity will do? or what is best thing to do on that tooth to protect it ?

Regarding the Already Root canal (infected tooth, not sure yet)

I read your replies regarding the infection on this forum. So from that i understand that, if there is an infection, then extracting that tooth is good and better solution ?

i don't know how its infected that quick, i just got this done only in DEC 2012. its like 3 months and its like infected. I am 200% sure that my dentist will blame me, they wouldn't admit even if they have done something wrong.

i really appreciate your time and help. Thanks for replying to everyone.
i wish i go the place, where you work. i would have got better and honest service.
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote