Thread: Recall Support
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 09:34 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member
Shocked This Is Getting Huge!! Damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody
PLUS a bunch of it went to feed some hogs in a couple of places. I believe California was one of them. Hogs that were going to market for people consumption. Idiots!!!!! Geesh!

So this could start contaminating human foods as well?....This is really getting out of control,I think the manufacturing companies should be looking at more than lawsuits,but criminal charges as well.I look at a persons pet as a member of thier family,just as if they were a human being! This is more criminal than just Oops! You know what I mean?!....I was just lucky that my little "Nico" was not harmed by this,and I still am afraid when I go to buy him new treats,and his food.They say they've pulled all items off the shelves that were recalled,but what about the one's they don't know about yet? You know! I just figure if I don't change what he's been eating for over 6 months,as his food,he'll be okay in that area.But I get pretty nervous picking out his treats,cause you never know,it feels like you're playing "Russion Roulette"! DAMN!

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote