View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 09:40 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart Never heard

Krankie I never had any experiance about a medication hearing. Most of us here are in litigation that they stop benefits, or are trying and then contact the attoreny with figures to settle.

I had a civil suit that the attorneys and judge spoke and then came out with figures, they did'nt work and we redid a few times.

My friend had medication for a child custody and the judge heard both sides and set the determination.
With their divorce the medication was heard and two parties got close enough and then judge finally had to cut to the chase to get resloved as there would enver be a meeting of the mind.

What does your attorney say will happen...call him, that is what he get the big bucks for. HE must be talking or corresponding with the other side to know what is up?

I wish I knew more but that is it....
Wishing you luck, I would just be prepared to respond to their insinuations if they come up to jobs you could do to why you can;t...like Mickey D's, how could you handle a frying, standing, scrubbing floors, doing parties, You could hurt yourelf or someone even pouring coffee.

Even as a hostess, they call them an customer assistant.. you ahve to push tables together, move the chairs, clean up and reset back, get the first drinks, standing long periods, handle the register and phone ofr take out, meaning it would rest on your shoulder, that you ahve to uise your hands frequently, lift frequently,.

You could say you would have to retrain, but likely could only tolerate extremely reduced hours, no money for training, transportaiton you drive only 20 minutes, etc...

If I think of anything else will let you know.
Best of luck,
Di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote