View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 03:05 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Welcome to NeuroTalk:

Those of us on PN often have shoe issues.

If you want to wear lace up shoes, there are curly laces that once you put thru the holes, stretch.

example:
http://compare.ebay.com/like/1105348...Types&var=sbar

I have white ones I found at Famous Footwear.
I lace them every other hole, because of my high instep, and then I can just slip my foot into an "already laced shoe".
These laces are targeting kids, but we, adults can use them too.
Hope this helps!

I also have various pickers, reachers to get to areas where I cannot bend. Some large BBQ tongs work for some things, and
Home Depot has this nice strong picker:
http://www.homedepot.com/p/t/2023419...6#.UUItSzd3ZZo

Amazon has a health section with many physical aids listed.
There may be a picker there for you too, to get to things dropped or whatever. I use the strong pickers at Home Depot for my gardening tasks, because I have problems bending over now.

My cats are very attached to my various pickers. They know I will play with them when I get my picker out! LOL

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (03-14-2013), Mark56 (03-14-2013), Rockabella911 (03-14-2013), Rrae (03-16-2013)