View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 03:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
Hi everyone -- I've been a chronic painer for 27 years now, and my doc told me today I also have Fibro. It seems like he could have told me a long time ago, cause I asked him why I had so much pain -- then I said "Could I possibly have Fibro?" And he said "Oh you have that for sure." Umm, gee doc, why didn't you say so before?

Now I know why my head hurts all the darn time, why I can't remember anything, why the pain has gotten so bad that nothing seems to work anymore, yadayadayada!!

These darn doctors. Why all the secrets? Did he think I was going to jump out the window? I'd only fall 2 feet.

Anyway -- just saying HELLO to all, and hope everyone is having a decent day! Hugs, Lee

Hi Leesa, Im mads from UK. Ive been a chronic painer forover 8 years due to radiotherapy damage. Have suddenly developed peripheral polyneuropathy symptoms or could be fibro, MS - just sort of hit me new years eve. How did your symptoms start and what are they exactly. Mine are so many and keep changing- tuesday i couldnt coordinate my right leg or arm, today my leg feels easier but the burning has turned to total dead numbness. Im so frightened. Its the cramps and pain that kills me. None of my usual meds will touch it.... and im real use to pain! Getting a definitive diagnosis is so difficult.
Must be a relief in one way to know, but again you must feel anger and frustration at having waited, stressed and truly suffering for so long. You start to question yourself dont you. Is it in your head - especially when tests keep coming back negative. Have they given you meds now? what is prognosis - will it get easier for you?

My thoughts are with you

God bless
x
Mads is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote