View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 07:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I had been out of the patches for about 2 weeks. ANd it has nothing to do with a lack financial "planning"!! You have NO IDEA what my situation is!! I find that extremely offensive!! *edit*

And no, I don't do house work anymore. Except in snatches and pieces as agreed by my doctors and PT saying to stop before pain starts. You may have more experience with this or have dealt with it longer than I have. But you seriously need to think about not JUDGING others on YOUR situation. I have managed insofar, with the help of my doctors and therapist, to handle the daily pain, for the most part. Yes, I am still learning my limits of certain things. But I did absolutely nothing exacerbate this last flare up. You might want to try not acting like you know everything about me or my situation before throwing insults. My open doctor was upset at the way I was treated and called to talk to the ER "nurse manager". He felt it was an insult to him as he referred me to go.

No the doctor wasn't helping. I'm sure if you had the same experience I did, you would be outraged, as well.

Last edited by Chemar; 03-21-2013 at 08:04 PM. Reason: NT guidelines
CRPSsongbird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote