Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 07:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by finz View Post
I'm sorry to hear how difficult things have been for you, LDD. I hope that the small piece of financial stability that comes with approval will help you de stress and be better able to manage your health issues.

thanks finz...the process I am in now to receive the money is stresssssful!!! Because I have mental impairment I have to have a representative payee. I have been isolated from everyone so this task is very difficult. I received the phone call from local field office before I received my approval letter because they want to release the back pay asap. I am so clueless to this whole thing. I suppose my attorney's job is over because he has assisted me in obtaining the approval...where do I go from here? It is so confusing. One office doesn't know what the other office knows. My local field office rep kept telling me I was not eligible for ssdi and I am only approved for ssi. Welllll she was wrong, I have the letter that states I am approved for both. I tried to explain to her butttt because I am a "mental" case, no one listens to me. So here I am. Ugghhh...I am happy though and does bring a relief that I am now approved and can start building my life back. Thanks for everyone's support.
ladydeedee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote