View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 02:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondheart View Post

So besides starting to resolve my digestive problems, I hope, I turned 40 and my cat that I'd had for 14 years passed away, or I should say, she got carried away. She made a nice snack for the local fox. Her hearing was going, and she got nabbed one night when I didn't bring her in. All I found was a pile of fur in the neighbor's yard. Sad, but true .

Claire
I'm sorry to hear about your cat

But congratulations on your birthday and the expanding diet

We went on our first family vacation...I drank a ton of soup and ate rice cakes. (Yes, I know, thats not really enough...but on that limited diet I felt pretty good and managed to do Disney with a 4 year old ) I'm more certain than ever that absorption is at the root of my problems.

My dd got tested (Yay!) but her ped only ran the Ttg and total IgA and gene test. I think he ran the wrong gene test, but don't want to call him on it. The ttg and IgA were normal, yay! She still complains of tummy aches pretty frequently though, so we're planning to take dairy and probably gluten out of her diet. We're working on the dairy...wanted to get through Disney first.

I think thats everything. Somedays I still feel generally icky...but when I take the time to look over how I used to feel, I can't believe how far I've come. Maybe I do just need to be patient and let my body heal from gluten. (And corn)
mistofviolets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote