View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 10:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I aoplogize, CRPS Songbird, I did not mean to offend you.

You are correct that if I had the same experience you did, I may have been offended too.

I haven't had the exact same experience. I also haven't had repeated trips to the ER in a few months for issues that the treating MD SHOULD have dealt with.

I have been to the ER once in 9 years for this.....and I was insulted and called a drug seeker for it. I was insulted by my then primary doctor, the jerk who screwed up by not leaving me a script for a low dose narcotic without Tylenol in it after I had to use more than the recommended max 4000mg dose. Because he didn't do his job, his covering doc instructed me to go to the ER. Thankfully, the ER doc was very kind to me. Again, it ws my primary, who was the one who screwed up, who berated me.

It is not judging on my situation to try to explain the correct use of emergency services. There are FACTS defined by the medical community on the appropriate use of emergency services. Don't shoot the messenger.

I totally understand that you just did what your doctors told you to do. You don't seem to understand that your doctors should not have recommended the misuse of emergency services. They SHOULD have set up a better plan for you themselves. They did wrong, not you.

If you don't do housework anymore, then perhaps your posts shouldn't repeatedly mention the housework that you have been doing. We all can only make suggestions based on the facts you present to us.

My remarks have only been to help you try to see your situation clearer. I am concerned for you. You sound so happy with each improvement that you get from a new medication, then you sound so miserable when it doesn't work out because of the side effects or because you overdid things. I thought that each new post from you discussing a new difficulty meant that you were seeking advice. If that's not the case, I'm sorry. If it's just me that you find offensive, I'm sorry and I will refrain from posting in your threads if that will help you.

No one here, certainly not me, wants to make this struggle more difficult for you. Although each of us faces different challenges, there are usually great similarities in our struggles. Best of luck in the fight for less pain and more happiness.

Gee, this looks like a great place to sit and have a picnic with my yummy bone !
finz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote