View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 02:37 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi Brain

May I ask, how many days till your Klonopin refill?

I was going to suggest not taking the full dose every day until you run out, nor padding with Valium ... you haven't been on the Klonopin that long - cutting back shouldn't be so bad.

What i would suggest is taking only 0.5 mg say perhaps once every 2 or 3 days, instead of the full 1.0, to get "caught up" with your script. Then once you have your refill you will be straight.

If you have enough valium, you could add 10mg of valium taken at the same time as the Klonopin, on the days that you take only 0.5

If this is confusing please just ask. If you let me know how many days left before you can refill the Klonopin script I will be able to be more clear.

Honestly I'm surprised your doc left you in the lurch and did not suggest something you could do until your next refill.

As an alternative to taking less on some days, I wonder if the neuro would call in a one time script, for the missing pills only. I don't know how that works though, and i wouldn't want for that to interfere with your refilling your regular script.

mega hugs to you

((( HUGS )))

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-15-2013), Dmom3005 (03-15-2013), Mari (03-15-2013)