View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 06:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Also note: The Orthopedic doc, when I told him about the pn, told me to take B complex - so I have Nature Made Full Strength Minis Super B Energy Complex... but there's only 6mcg of B12 in it, which the bottle then goes on to say is 100% of what you need per day. That has always seemed ridiculously low to me, even the very first time I looked at it. Doesn't seem 'logically correct.'

For months, the neurolgist didn't tell me what I had. He surmised it months ago as a small palsy in the right leg, take 50mg of B6 and he fully expected it to clear up. I thought -Yee haw and said, so I guess that's it? Thinking I needn't worry about coming back.. and he said he wanted to see me in 100 days. Well he must have known what was goin' down because almost exactly to that 100 day mark was when that ball and chain leg cramping started. I had already looked on the internet and figured, oh c*%p - this is pn. When I finally asked him flat out what I had he said - Neuropathy. He did not say PN. So I figure I've got some 'all over" kind in addition to feet/legs.

Last edited by KarenEVP; 03-15-2013 at 07:00 AM.
KarenEVP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote