View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 09:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mari,
Thanks. You are kidding me that 30mg of Valium is roughly equivalent to 1.5mg of Klonopin. I wish I would of known that. I would not have gotten on the Klonopin. Also thanks for the advise for my dad. He has gone down very fast. Me and my mom are struggling to hold it together. We will be needing to get some help. I don't think we can afford it though and I don't think Medicare pays for home care.
Waves, no I am not taking any Valium to replace anything. I only took an extra Klonopin on 5 days (not consecutive) that I was just loosing it from my dad's situation and needed to hold together for my mom cause she did loose it. Don't worry friends I have enough Klonopin to make it to my refill with taking my normal 1.0 dose each night. Doctor will not increase it. I can see why if it is that strong I am surprised he gave it to me but does know what we are going through with my dad. My mom herself has had to get on lorazepam. Is that totally strong too? And anti-depressants.
Thanks,
Brain

Had MVA in 2006 resulting in post concussive syndrome manifested by cognitive impairment, chronic pain/ fatigue. Chronic pain of head, neck, back, left leg.
Other problems include REM sleep behavior disorder, nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy, chronic migraines associated with nausea/vertigo, episodes of passing out, hypoglycemia, liver dysfunction (had accidental overdose of acetaminophen in 2009) had liver and kidney failure, hernia, degenerative disc disease with compression of nerve root, PTSD, and other problems associated with functioning problems from traumatic brain injury (light, sound sensitive, easily overloaded, easily distracted, cannot focus, anxiety problems etc.)
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-15-2013), Dmom3005 (03-15-2013), waves (03-15-2013)