View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 02:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

[QUOTE=LIT LOVE;966126]I guess I misunderstood your first post, but the way I read it this time the Lidocaine patches didn't stop your flare, but then your subsequent posts stated you had been out of them for two weeks?

I probably didn't state it clearly. The patches only help control the flare if I get it on as soon as it starts, sometimes. LOL Each time can be different. I think the muscle relaxer will help with it all as well. I can control it way better having the patches. There are still times when they don't help, either because it's progressed too far or the RSD just decides it "don't need no stinking patches: har har.

I do understand where the doctor was coming from, but I had a list of ALL my medications and does that I was on. I keep a daily log. And it wasn't so much what he said but they WAY he said everything that was offensive. Very disdainful, and condemning. It was not appropriate. That was my problem. Yet again hopefully this new trial will help prevent anything like that in the near future. Living in Eastern Washington, there aren't many clinics that know how to deal with this condition. So my choices are rather limited. But I'll keep my fingers crossed and try not to do anything detrimental!! lol
CRPSsongbird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote