View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 02:48 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Kathy

Yes, it must be frustrating. Mild in the language would not indicate the problems you are experiencing. You are young, and I would not stop seeking the answers. Maybe not a neurosurgeon, but a neurologist. You need to see if there is anything going on like RSD. That burning you feel, sometimes happens to people with RSD. This is a nerve condition, and there is a post place for this disorder. I would seek a few folks from that link and ask. There is lots of information there about this disorder. I hope your GP will refer you to a neurologist for evaluation. At 36 you don't want to give up. Your pain is bad enough to keep going forward until somebody tells you what is wrong. It isn't in your head, so don't even go there. You know your own body, and need to find someone active in trying to solve your problems. I am in your corner Kathy, and so hope you can find the help you need. Your husband must be a good man. I am glad he supports you. He will need all the patience he has. Both of you together are stronger than this problem Stick close to each other as you go forward. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote