Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I'd like to jump in here and share with you what I learned from
a special medical CE I went to. I have details about that CE in the stickies:
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread20030.html

Fibro can be triggered by various pain disorders. It occurs mostly in people, who have a genetic tendency to develop it.
It is a central pain disorder, for the most part, in the brain.

Neuropathies are a trigger for fibro therefore in patients who are prone to this. (also various traumas, vaccines and other things).

Dr. Clauw is a major researcher in this area, and if you Google him, you'll see many interviews. I saw him in person, and really, he was very very good. Fabulous in fact. Most of the Fibro sites have interviews with him.

Fibromyalgia is a chronic pain disorder. But many doctors still do not understand it or realize what it is.

Please read my post here, since it is taken from the syllabus from that lecture by Dr. Clauw.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (03-15-2013), hopeful (03-16-2013)