View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 04:40 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

update...medical

i decided on the cardiac ablation (charring of the tissue) for my afib. decided against the medication as it's very toxic and i'm on enuf meds as it is.

the new wrinkle is that while they were doing a follow up carotid artery US (no change from 2010) they found nodules on my thyroid. 2 on the left (1 big) and 3 on the right. so tues i see a neck dr and will be referred to the hospital for a needle biopsy/aspiration.

what the heck can go wrong next????? i'm 5 yrs out from my breast Ca. i hope this isn't the same. i'm kind of tired. i'm not doing the ablation until this thyroid thing is resolved. and, i have to do my taxes. i'm so tired i don't feel like doing anything.

cathy and my BD's are the 18th and 21st and a whole bunch of our friends are going out for dinner tomorrow. this is the 1st yr we'll be able to celebrate together. i hope it will be the 1st of many yrs to come.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann
NurseNancy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote