View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 09:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Leaving Neuro Talk fo a wile! Some last questions...

Hi guys!

Want to thank you all for helping me so much! Will take time off of all electronics. Neuro Talk is great but makes me really anxious!

I have great news also!
Since I am wearing sun glasses I do not have green flashes anymore or just really mild! When I am talking I am not getting too dizzy and lightheaded anymore.
I could concentrate to hours in a row without dying because of ice pick headaches today. The lihtheadedness is disappearing also.

I also realized that the world looks much more like reality when I went to the mall today. I still have really bad tunnel vision but hey, it's progress. The visul snow is still the same and my ice pick headaches and electric shock got constant.
The migraine medication, Esgic, does not seem to work(my usual luck)...but I am just taking it since two days

Plus that I am much more postive, not that sad anymore. Realized that a lot must be psychological. Worrying will bring me nothing but make it worse.

I bought all the vitamins and supplements on Mark's list. Hope it's gonna help!
Plus I am sleeping a lot and try to stop analysing my symptoms...

My questions:

1.They make me run in vistibular theraphy and I am super anxious about that The last time I did that (started doing sport with concussion and screwed up my life)symptoms wasn't increasing either but I was adding bad symptoms few months later.
Should I really run? I am afraid.

2.My neuro told me to drink as much cafeein as possible and prescribed me that cafeein medication cause am having post cocussion migraines. I thought cafeein is bad?

3.Can that medication, Esgic, still work? I am having ice pick headches and it's for tension headaches? Are ice pick headaches tension headaches? What does that mean?

4.They say to push with homework even if I get headaches and bad symptoms because my brain has to relaearn that? True that?
My vision is mostly affected, not my cognitive abilty. So I can basiclly concentrate as much I want vision without making my vision symptoms worse becasue cognitve things and vision are different areas of th brain?

5. I have a weird sensation since few days. Something cold is running trough my body. like a cool breeze. It's especially going in my feet and blowing in my head.
No, I am not just imagining that. It feels pretty good tho, I can't complain! And it seems to take away some symptoms altough it's just lasting few seconds.

6. Every concussion can heal rigth? I mean I plan to never start playing sport in my life again altough I used to be athletic. I am done with that.

7. How do I know that symptoms are casued trough psychological reasons. I realized that when I am concentrating on some sympoms it will automaticlly get worse. So is the whole symptoms casued trough psychological reason? I am confused....

Thanks again!

Last edited by Lui; 03-15-2013 at 10:34 PM.
Lui is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote