View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 05:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Laura,

RE: vibrating, I recently read an article, cannot remember where, about autism and vibration and that we all oscillate at an irregular vibration and when it becomes too regular then problems occur, they had found these regular vibes close to the surface of the brain and other regularities that don't occur in the 'normal' brain. Having a high end autistic who I live with (do not ask about tidyness it does not exist in our lives) I see quite a lot of similarities between pd dysfunction and the high end stuff. Find it all fascinating, and can't wait for them to learn more about how we all work. I am just not a good science person because I forget all the references. Any way my 'autie' young adult has a constant jiggle that he cannot prevent from happening, and my older child had a regular oscillation in his eyes, when he was a kid his head wobbled from side to side a tiny amount but very rhythmically, its called nystagmus, and now it is his eyes that wobble. Can't help wondering whether it is all connected.
lindylanka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote