View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 03:28 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Hello Sirmommy!

WELCOME to the forum!
You've certainly come to the right place . You'll get alot of great feedback and support here.....and we'll probably learn from YOU as well

Thanks for your introduction and the description of what you've been thru and are still going thru. You've been through your share of tests and trials, that's for sure.
Regarding the lead slipping, oh yes, been there also. In my case, they actually just pulled the bad lead out and I'm doing just fine with only one lead. Does wonders for covering over the horrible burning neuropathy/RSD in my legs and lower back.

You'll get much more feedback if you start a new thread of your own. That way people will see you easier, rather than being tagged at the end of this thread up here in the top section of the SCS forum. Just exit out of this dialogue and you'll see a 'New Thread' button on the left side of the screen. Tag that, title your thread and copy this post that you just made and hit 'submit'. Then you'll see your thread down below with all the others.
This is such a great forum and I'm glad you found us!

Sometimes new folks have a hard time finding their posts. If this is the case with you, this SCS forum is listed under the "Medication & Treatments" forum in the main menu. You'll see it listed as a 'sub-forum'.

Many MANY have had lead migration issues, so you'll soon realize you are certainly not alone in this!
It'll be great getting to know you!
Just holler if you have any questions or need help in finding your way around.

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hannabananna (03-18-2013)