View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 10:41 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Reading your records can really be a downer. I've heard many people get incensed at what was said about them.

It used to be that a woman who gets pregnant in her mid-30's was called a senile gravidarum! It was in my referral letter!
I was 34.

Doctors like their medical terms, and they don't really care what YOU think. They write all sorts of judgemental things about our
appearance or attitude also. And they can put in things that are totally in error!

I am happy for you that you are getting some relief now from your miseries. PN can be very wearing, and scarey for many people. So getting some biochemical balance and support for your body, seems to be putting your PN in the paresthesia category, which means you really don't have damage.

This is why I ask so many questions and try to get people to look at their lifestyle, and other factors. Often getting back into a balanced state, can really help significantly.

I managed to get my son off Ritalin with fish oil, magnesium and b-complex. His life completely changed with those nutrients, and Ritalin became history where he was concerned.

So congratulations, and keep up the good work!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote