View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 03:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Waves,
Ok. I will wait until Monday and call him. I am hellbent on getting off them because for the last week or so I have been having horrible nightmares and have been feeling way depressed. Like crying all the time. Cannot be left alone. I think this is due to the clonazepam. Although it has been a bad week with my dad it has been bad before that and I was coping way better. I also have a stomach ache and diarrhea.
The nightmare I had all night last night was so so so bad. I need sleep. This medication is supposed to stop the dreams and the seizures and instead is making the dreams worse.
I wanted to up it because I do like the relaxing effect it has when really stressed but I do not think it is mixing well with my other meds.
I hear what your saying.
Thanks,
Brain

Had MVA in 2006 resulting in post concussive syndrome manifested by cognitive impairment, chronic pain/ fatigue. Chronic pain of head, neck, back, left leg.
Other problems include REM sleep behavior disorder, nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy, chronic migraines associated with nausea/vertigo, episodes of passing out, hypoglycemia, liver dysfunction (had accidental overdose of acetaminophen in 2009) had liver and kidney failure, hernia, degenerative disc disease with compression of nerve root, PTSD, and other problems associated with functioning problems from traumatic brain injury (light, sound sensitive, easily overloaded, easily distracted, cannot focus, anxiety problems etc.)
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-18-2013), Dmom3005 (03-18-2013), Mari (03-17-2013), waves (03-17-2013)