View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 05:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

If you're not Asian, and it usually is in males, then I think he's NUTS. I would get another opinion with another NEUROSURGEON. I doubt you have this AT ALL.

Take your MRI of the cervical and go to another Neurosurgeon and see what he says. I'm sure you're going to get another diagnosis. And this time it will make more sense. I don't know what's wrong with the first guy, but something's clouding his judgment. Either he's too old, or he's on something. LOL But I seriously doubt this is what you have.

So get another opinion and forget the first one. I wish you the very best. And PLEASE let us know what the next Neuro says, will you? God bless and take care. Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote