Thread: depression
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 08:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by claritan View Post
im totally with you man. im 13 months in and the only symptoms im having are migraines which cause me visual symptoms and headaches. ive come so far and im so close but it also seems im so far away

im 27 and used to be very active and although ive been pushing and getting myself back theres a huge part of me still missing in which i find myself laying in bed at night sad and wondering why ive had to endure so much

it sucks such a simple head hit can alter your life. since im over a year in its really depressing to know that this summer i might still feel like this. all my friends are out partying now and im home hanging out. my migraine was so bad last night i went to bed at 900pm WTF

i dont know what to do i just want to sleep until im better.
AH Clar,,

your right, you are with me! I can resonate with that post. Like you, I used to be very active, ambitiouos, always be on the go, a social butterfly! But since the accident and depression Ive lost the motivation to do things! because when i do i get whopping headaches. Its hard! People just think oh your depresses or its anxiety, dont get me worong it does play a big part, but if i wasnt in pain i wouldnt be depressed! and the pain and headaches are whats caused me to feel this way in the first place. I know in my heart that if tthe pain goes away i will no longer be depressed/ anxious, but at the same time I have to try and be positive while in pain! sooo hard. anyways the only thaing thats keeping me going is the hope that I will soon be back to 100% How are your symptoms today clar?
Peter11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote