Thread: depression
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 08:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lui View Post
I am always going to bed at 9 pm, depressing right? i am 16, in germany i already reached drinking age. All my freinds are telling me that we're gonna party so hard when I am coming back from the US. gonna be fun explaining them that I just can't.
your being smart waiting to party its not worth it while your still hurt. i partied 2 months after i hit my head before i healed and it make me 10x worse. im convinced that im still having PCS because of that night i partied and went overboard. partying brought on symptoms i didnt even have previous. your only 16 you got so many good years ahead of you dont rush it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter11 View Post
AH Clar,,

your right, you are with me! I can resonate with that post. Like you, I used to be very active, ambitiouos, always be on the go, a social butterfly! But since the accident and depression Ive lost the motivation to do things! because when i do i get whopping headaches. Its hard! People just think oh your depresses or its anxiety, dont get me worong it does play a big part, but if i wasnt in pain i wouldnt be depressed! and the pain and headaches are whats caused me to feel this way in the first place. I know in my heart that if tthe pain goes away i will no longer be depressed/ anxious, but at the same time I have to try and be positive while in pain! sooo hard. anyways the only thaing thats keeping me going is the hope that I will soon be back to 100% How are your symptoms today clar?
today my symptoms have been good i really havent had any issues except my visual ones which are constant. its 933pm in Boston where i live and im on the computer watching TV and i worked out today and did a huge run. last night though it was so bad i thought i was gonna faint and went to bed at 9 with the worst feeling ever. its weird i can go a few days feeling like im turning the corner but then all of a sudden like a brick wall i feel back to square one
claritan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote